Our banking relationship begins with your main current account. A current account lets you conduct simple and fast payments, access ProCredit’s other banking services and receive high professional support from our Client Advisers.
A current account is opened with the aim to receive and make regular transactions.
Current account for small companies
This current account package is suitable for you are a small agricultural producer, company or a freelancer*. For EUR 6.00 monthly fee, you will receive:
- Unlimited incoming payments;
- Unlimited outgoing local and SEPA payments;
- Unlimited utility payments;
- POS installation: free of charge;
- Cash operations – withdrawals and deposits at ProCredit Bank ATM – free of charge without limits in the amounts.
*The proposal is valid for companies and agricultural producers with annual income up to EUR 1 million
Standart Current Account
- You could make quick and easy payments to partners in the country and abroad;
- You have access to your account from your personal e-banking account;
- You receive detailed information about the account’s transactions;
- Safety for your money, because you do not have to carry cash with you in order to make the payment;
- You could use your money whenever you want.
All transactions are charged according to the bank's price list.
A FlexSave account allows you to manage your savings independently through your current account using ProCredit Bank’s Internet banking platform - ProB@nking.
The funds in FlexSave give you additional security and can be used for planned future investments or for emergency needs.
- The account is opened together with a current account;
- Interest Rates: 0.15%;
- Currency: EUR;
- Minimum balance: not required;
- Term: indefinite;
- Bank charges: no initial or monthly maintenance fees;
- Interest: accrued each month and paid into your current account. The quoted interest rates are on an annual basis and on a 365/360 accrual basis.
- Interest rates for companies with balance more than EUR 100 000 on their accounts (current accounts/deposits/FlexSave) are negotiated individually.
- Profitability and flexibility - earn interest, use the funds when you need them;
- Transfer money at any time between your current account and FlexSave account;
- Manage your finances remotely with ProCredit Bank’s secure Internet banking system.
If you are a registered user of the bank's online banking platform, you can open your FlexSave account via - ProB@nking.