Welcome to ProCredit Bank's Internet Banking (Web Banking).
With the Web Banking you can manage your finances with comfort and security. Our service offers you the possibility to have full control over your financial activities at any time and from anywhere, through Internet Banking.
Click Here to login into our Internet Banking.
What is ProCredit Bank's Internet Banking?
Our Internet Banking is a sophisticated service that allows you to manage your finances conveniently and securely over the internet. With 24/7 access, you can bank, check your accounts and make payments quickly and easily.
The benefits of Internet Banking:
To this end, our Internet Banking combines modern design, new features and top security. In more detail, ProCredit Bank's web banking offers:
- Convenience and comfort: carry out your banking transactions from your home or office, without the hassle of visiting a bank branch.
- Security: Our advanced security technology ensures the protection of your financial data and transactions.
- Unrestricted Navigation: Enjoy easy and friendly navigation on our platform, regardless of your device.
We are with you every step of the way in the world of digital banking. If you have any other questions or need help, please contact us. Make your life easier with ProCredit Bank Internet Banking!
- You can order all kinds of transfers in local and foreign currency
You can readily access information on:
- Your accounts balance, movements and statements
- Repayment schedule, interest rate, fees, outstanding amounts and other information about your loans
- Your deposit and FlexSave accounts - amount, term, interest rate, maturity date and etc.
- Important bank notifications
Requests / Applications
- Opening of current, deposit and saving accounts
- Send various types of documents to the bank - applications, declarations etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register in the Internet Banking of ProCredit Bank (ProB@nking)?
After filling out a request a link for activation of the ProB@nking account is sent to the e-mail of the client.
2. Do you support multiple devices?
Yes, ProCredit Bank`s Internet Banking supports all major platforms including laptops, computers tablets, and mobile devices.
3.How is the security of my transactions ensured?
ProCredit Bank uses advanced security measures, such as data encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA), in order to properly protect your transactions and overall banking experience according to the best security practices and regulatory requirements.
4.How do I change my password?
To change your password, log in to the Internet Banking and follow the password change instructions found in your account settings (Menu „Setting“ ->”Change passport” button).
5.What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, there is a password recovery process that you can follow on the login page of the Internet Banking platform. See the instructions for more information.
6.What are the fees for using the Internet Banking service?
The Internet Banking platform of ProCredit Bank is totally free, thus encouraging the digital and environmentally responsible approach of the bank.
7.How do I make payments through Internet Banking?
You can initiate payments easily through your Internet Banking by using the “Transfers” menu and then clicking on “New transfer” button.
8.Do you support international money transfers?
You can make international money transfers the same way you initiate a local transfer by using the “Transfers” menu and then clicking on “New transfer” button.
9. How is my privacy protected during online banking?
ProCredit Bank uses advanced security measures, including encryption and two-factor authentication, to protect your personal and financial data according to the best security practices and regulatory requirements.
10. How can I receive support when I need it?
ProCredit Bank is beside you every step of the way in the world of digital banking. If you have any other questions or need of additional support, please contact us. Make your life easier with ProCredit Bank`s Internet Banking!