ATMs for withdrawals and deposits
Self-service areas of ProCredit Bank are equipped with ATMs for cash withdrawals and deposits. You can deposit the daily turnovers of your company, deposit money on your personal bank account, withdraw cash, check account balances or pay your utility bills at all times using these ATMs.
- You can withdraw cash from your card regardless of the issuing bank.
- You can deposit cash using your card issued by ProCredit Bank and the amount will be immediately registered in your bank account with the bank.
- You can also deposit cash in BGN on euro accounts.
- You can receive up-to-date information about your account balance and the last transactions you have carried out.
How to proceed
- Insert your debit or credit card.
- Select the desired service from the menu and follow the instructions.
Machine for cash deposits
- You can deposit cash in EUR on accounts opened with ProCredit Bank.
- You can deposit cash in the amount of up to EUR 10 000.
- You have the option of choosing an account number and a reason for payment.
- You have the option of choosing an account of another account holder.
How to proceed
- In order to deposit cash, please use your debit or credit card issued by ProCredit Bank.
- Follow the instructions in the menu of the machine.
- You quickly and conveniently deposit money on your account opened with ProCredit Bank.
- You can deposit up to EUR 25,000 euros or the equivalent in US dollars.
* Daily limit for deposits of up to 25,000 euros or the equivalent in US dollars.
* In order to have access to this service, you need to conclude an agreement with the bank.